This is a hobby project by Martin Harizanov. A small Arduiono with usb and radio module.
This is v3 of my “Funky” Arduino clone, specifically designed to be small, with on-board radio module and for low power applications.
- Board size is 20×21.2mm (0.78″x0.83″)
- Weighs 3 grams (0.11 oz)
- Compatible with Arduino IDE
- ATMega32U4 MCU, the same as processor used in the popular Arduino Leonardo
- No need for external programmer to upload new sketch – just use micro USB cable
- Equipped with 433/868 wireless RFM12B or RFM69CW transceiver module
- Runs on 8 Mhz and can be powered from 2.7-3.3V power source, including coin cell battery
- Low power operating mode